Saline Tattoo Removal
Saline Tattoo Removal
This is a perfect service for clients who are interested in removing poorly done permanent makeup/tattoos (tattoos may vary depending on size).We use Li-FT pigment lightning solution to remove unwanted pigment. Li-FT is a non-acid, high concentrate, salt/ saline based solution containing: Lemon seed extract, Orange seed extract and aloe vera. LI-FT is one of the one safest saline removal in the industry.
Is it less painful then Laser removal?
Yes it is, since we are not using a laser machine that is made to produce a pulse output beam. Essentially the tattoo is tattooed over and implanting with the LI-FT pigment lightning solution. Technician is allowed to numb the area before and during the procedure with numbing products
Is LI-FT removal better than Laser Removal?
LI-FT removal is perfect for smaller removals such as eyebrows, lips. Eyeliner, areola/nipples and simplistic tattoos. Laser is perfect for larger very detailed tattoos
What to expect from LI-FT removal?
Some clients (not all) will bleed and get very red this is normal for some. You may experience swelling, redness, bleeding and some more then others. Everybody heals differently. Depending on how your skin reacts with any removal you do run the risk of scarring and Hypo/Hyper-pigmentation.
Can we remove migrated PMU?
Yes, as long as your technician is properly trained. Added risk are pigment can be caused to migrate deeper into the skin.
How many sessions will it take?
It all depends on if titanium is present in the pigment, how many layers, how saturated the pigment is, where is the removal located, integrity of clients skin, healing history, aftercare and how much pigment needs to be removed
What is the healing process like?
The area can stay pink or discolored for several weeks or on some people it might take a few months for it to completely go away. You do run the risk of hypo/hyper pigmentation. You will experience some scabbing which is totally normal and is a good sign. The unwanted pigment will be drawn up into the scab so it is important to keep the scab as long as possibly. Let it fall off naturally
How long in between do I have to wait per session?
Under no circumstance is a lightning procedure to be performed again within 8 weeks. Skin needs time to heal
Emergency Removal (Within 24-48 hours of having the procedure done)
We have a 24-48 hour possibility after a procedure has been performed before the skin fully forms its epidural crust and we may attempt lightning. This can yield a remarkable lightning result
Saline Tattoo Removal Services
Li-FT Client Aftercare Instructions
It is critical to follow all aftercare instructions to prevent complications, scarring and to achieve optimum results. Please read carefully.
1. KEEP AREA CLEAN and open to the air. Do not cover with a Band-Aid or anything else, leave open to air. Air/oxygen provides good and faster healing. You should not be touching the area at all but if you find yourself needing to please make sure your hands are exceptionally clean.
2. CLEAN BY BLOTTING AREA with saline 3 to 4 times a day using a paper towel or gauze. NO ICE.
3. DO NOT SOAK the treated area in water. You can shower as normal but keep the area out of the shower spray the best you can and do not let the area stay wet for more than a few minutes. It is best to keep it dry but if you do get it wet gently pat dry.
4. NO BATHING, SWIMMING, SAUNAS, HOT TOBS, TANNING, OR EXERCISE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
5. DO NOT disrupt the scabbing process (i.e. no picking, scratching, etc.) All scabbing needs to fall off naturally. If you force or pick a scab off you will disrupt the process and possibly cause scarring. It is critical to keep the scabs on as long as possible to achieve optimum results.
6. TREAT AREA WITH TLC. DO NOT DO ANYTHING AT ALL THAT COULD CAUSE ISSUES OR PROBLEMS TO THE TREATED AREA.
7. ONCE ALL SCABBING HAS NATURALLY FALLEN OFF, apply one drop Vitamin E Oil 3 to 4 times throughout the day for a minimum of 4 weeks, or until next lightening session. DO NOT start applying the Vitamin E oil UNTIL all scabbing has naturally and completely fallen off. It is our goal to keep the area as dry as possible until all scabs have naturally fallen off.
8. LIPS please drink all liquids with a straw until all scabbing has naturally fallen off. Brush with Toms of Maine or Classic Crest (no whitening, no peroxide toothpastes. Cut food into small bites….no biting into a sandwich. Try to keep mouth expressions to a minimum.
It is important to the process and integrity of the skin that 8 full weeks of healing take place before another lightening session can be done. No exceptions.
Lightening and/or removing unwanted pigment is a long process and patience is required. This is true whether you are choosing a lightening product service or laser. Please be patient and give the process a fair chance to work. Expect visible and wanted results in 2 to 5 sessions. How many sessions needed will depend on how saturated the pigment is, how deep it was implanted and how much needs to be removed for the desired result. In many cases only a percentage of the pigment needs to be lightened/removed and then we can continue the correction process by color correcting or color shifting. In those cases where we have pigment misplaced or in an unwanted area, color correcting will not be an option and removing as much of the pigment as possible will be our ultimate goal.
Results cannot be foreseen, predicted or guaranteed.
If you have any questions or concerns please call us. If at any time you have any green or yellow puss in the area, please contact your physician.
Pricing starts at $200 per session.
Book Your Visit Online