Lash Lift & Tint
What is a lash lift?
One way to think of a lash lift is like a perm for your eyelashes. Unlike a lash extension, a lash lift simply alters the shape and color of your natural lashes. In most people, lashes grow out, rather than up. However, upward growing lashes will give a more cosmetically pleasing appearance the lift will allow your natural lashes to reach their full potential.
- Results 5 to 7 weeks
- Duration 1 hour
- Pricing $85
- Avoid water, cleansing product, makeup, and lash growth serum for 24 hours after the treatment.
- You can use Mascara but avoid the use of eyelash curler. It can damage the lashes.
- Avoid rubbing of the lashes. Do not apply force to the lashes.
- Use mild products.
- Do not use waterproof mascara because the removal of the mascara is very harsh and it can damage the eyes.
- Avoid heat for 48 hours after the treatment.
Book Your Visit Online